Im sorry, it was still you
In my sleepless night and a cold December, my mind are wonder how you been doing this far. Its been a while since that shocky night. Its been a while since we end up being stranger.
I wonder if you are still watching your favorite series ?
I imagine you eating your favorite waffles in the cought with your lovely dog, rain outside and you are too lazy to go walk.
I wonder if you still listening to metals music that you always said they are your cherish ?
I wonder if you still draw your favorite comics during your off days ?
All the things its stuck in my mind.
It was still you.
I've realise i never really move on yet.
I still remember all the things about you.
The series you like, the songs you loved and the way you move.
Im sorry, it was still you.
The man once i loved. My first guy.
I was lucky i haved love you , even now I'm not your beloved anymore.
I'm sorry, it was still you.
The man that i wish oneday will turn around and saying can we love once again.
The man that i always praying for.
Break up are the most horrible thing i could possibly went through. Im helpless
And I'm sure you were through the same struggle.
Cause love is still there, at least from my side.
How can once people in love and all of sudden they being strangers to each other?
World is cruel. Ridicolous
Im sorry, it was still you.
Im a good liars if im saying i have been moved on.
Im still crying asleep everytime you are cross my mind.
My heart like craving of your existence.
I miss you alot. I miss us. I miss the good time.
I was never truly letting you go.
And im sure deep inside your beautiful heart you were never meant to let me go.
And I apologize for always missing you still.
After from a second that you left,
Even it was over about us.
Im sorry, it was still you.
I wonder if you are still watching your favorite series ?
I imagine you eating your favorite waffles in the cought with your lovely dog, rain outside and you are too lazy to go walk.
I wonder if you still listening to metals music that you always said they are your cherish ?
I wonder if you still draw your favorite comics during your off days ?
All the things its stuck in my mind.
It was still you.
I've realise i never really move on yet.
I still remember all the things about you.
The series you like, the songs you loved and the way you move.
Im sorry, it was still you.
The man once i loved. My first guy.
I was lucky i haved love you , even now I'm not your beloved anymore.
I'm sorry, it was still you.
The man that i wish oneday will turn around and saying can we love once again.
The man that i always praying for.
Break up are the most horrible thing i could possibly went through. Im helpless
And I'm sure you were through the same struggle.
Cause love is still there, at least from my side.
How can once people in love and all of sudden they being strangers to each other?
World is cruel. Ridicolous
Im sorry, it was still you.
Im a good liars if im saying i have been moved on.
Im still crying asleep everytime you are cross my mind.
My heart like craving of your existence.
I miss you alot. I miss us. I miss the good time.
I was never truly letting you go.
And im sure deep inside your beautiful heart you were never meant to let me go.
And I apologize for always missing you still.
After from a second that you left,
Even it was over about us.
Im sorry, it was still you.
Komentar
Posting Komentar